Virtual background in the zoom application has many uses. It can be used to cover the visual distractions around you, for privacy reasons, to enliven the webinars, to look more professional or to simply make online video conferencing more Fun!
How do I change the background in a zoom application in your computer, laptop and mobile phone?
1.In the Zoom meeting, click the w upward arrow (^) then, click Choose Virtual Background
- Click on an image to select the desired virtual background or add your own image by clicking + and choosing if you want to upload an image or a video. Make sure your image/video virtual background has been saved in your device.
To use a virtual background on your MacOS you need to install Snap Camera App in order to make your virtual backg round sharp.
- Make sure you have been on Zoom meeting, open Snap Camera
- Search for green screen, and pick one of them
- Back to your Zoom platform, on the video icon, choose Snap Camera, and your green screen will be applied.
- Click video icon and Choose Virtual background
- Select the image you will display as virtual background or you can add your own image virtual background by tapping icon (+) and make sure your image has been saved in device,
For mobile phones,
- Tap on the More button at the bottom right of the menu bar.
- Click Virtual Background
- Select which virtual background to display, or you can add your own image virtual background by tapping icon (+) and make sure your image has been saved in device. Now, you are ready to join a meeting with your interesting virtual background. Have a productive day 🙂